Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Madden super bowl I played (counts as sports right?)

I played my Madden super bowl and I crushed the Texans. We kicked it off in the first half and they scored a touchdown and and a extra point to make it 7-0 Texans. Then we scored a touchdown. We went for the 2-point attempt but didn't make it. Then the 1st quarter ended.7-6 Texans. In the 2nd quarter, the only score was a field goal by the 49ers. At halftime it was 9-7 49ers. In the second half, they kicked off. We made a touchdown in the third quarter and a good 2-pt attempt to make it 17-7 49ers. In the 4th quarter, we scored 2 touchdowns 2 good 2-pt attempts to make it 33-7 49ers. We kept the Texans scoreless. Final score, 49ers 33-7 Texans! We won by 26 points! The end.


-thebrickblogger34                                                                                            
Note; Not actual games I played.


Image result for madden imagesImage result for madden images

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am being real I'm satisfied with your work little bro

      Delete
  2. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete